Nice to meet you all...

back to the main blog


After I have revised all your paperwork I will say that you are such an interesting group, I think that after we some how know each other, I want you to present yourself but know on a different format. I now want you to make either a video or a audio file with your presentation, that means that you may chose whatever you want to record yourself on a tape or if you have a video camera try  to record whatever while you are presenting yourself. Here is an example made by me and uploaded in youtube.


If you do not feel comfortable using English you may want to use this application carryouttext where you can transform any .txt file into a mp3 one. Then added to a video or a picture and that is all.

I want you to do somehow the same as I have done but you may use whatever sources you want to.


Click play to see my presentation...



No comments:

Post a Comment