Here we will start our planning...

back to the main blog


OK, the first activity is to tell me who are you and what do you expect of this class. You can invent your own story you do not have to be accurate. Please be honest and write by yourself do not use any kind of translation tool or dictionary at least this time OK??
What I want from you is to make a presentation on yourself. You may to want to use fictional information which I strongly recommend. I want you to make commentaries on diverse aspects such as what do you like? do you have pets? and all of these kind of information.
After you present yourself I want to to tell me why do you think that to learn English is good for?

And finally comment on your expectations during the course. I will love to have your own commentaries without using translators or any other help. You may use all those tools after this first task but it is very important that you carry this one by yourself in order to evaluate your previous level of English.

It would be great if you write from 5 to 10 lines on your commentary.


I am waiting for your tasks... this is me

No comments:

Post a Comment