Here we go...

back to the main blog


 Click here to see my first presentation!!




First of all my name is Paul Brown and as you may know this is a fictional name, doing this I am trying to tell you to do the same because you may never know who is watching your personal information and in order to be safe, I advise you to use fictional information intead.


Have do you practiced with the composition of blogs... go and try right now if you find that by the time you make your first task you do not handle blogs please contact me as you want but I suggest you to leave a commentary at the bottom of this post, ok??


Nevertheless, I want you to use the blogs to make your tasks, each of you have already an id in the social network and also a blog has been assigned to all of you, now you only have to practice for a while with your blog and the social network.




Go and try...

No comments:

Post a Comment